What Medicare doesn't cover can cost a lot.
Reduce high out-of-pocket cost of Medicare
with a Medicare Advantage or Supplement plan.
Out-of-pocket limit, drugs, dental, vision & hearing with many plans.
$0 premium for many plans.
Original Medicare - Your cost in 2022
Costs are per person. Husband and wife enroll in their own Medicare account and a private plan.
Medicare Part A - Hospital Charges:
- Premium: $0. More if you didn't work enough.
- Deductible: $1,556 per occurrence. Can have multiple occurrences per year.
- Copay: $0/day (days 1-60), $389/day (days 61-90), longer is more, per occurrence.
Medicare Part B - Medical Services:
- Premium: $170.10 per month minimum. Higher earners pay more.
- Deductible: $233 per year.
- Coinsurance: 20% of the approved cost. Can be expensive.
Medicare Part D - Drugs Premium: $0. Higher earners pay more.
Prescription Drugs: Not covered. Can be expensive.
Dental, Vision & Hearing: Not covered. Can be expensive.
Total Out-of-Pocket Cost: No limit. Can be expensive.
Solution to the high cost of Original Medicare:
Click on the plans below:
Coverage and Extra Benefits with most plans:
Low or no out-of-pocket cost.
Out-of-pocket annual maximum.
Prescription drugs covered.
Hearing exams & hearing aids.
Free athletic club membership.
Free over-the-counter products.
Free healthy food gift card.
Your Next Steps:
Apply for Original Medicare on the U.S. Social Security Administration website at ssa.gov by clicking this link:
Make a list of your doctors and drugs.
See which Advantage Plans have your doctors and drugs by calling us.